- Enrollment in an APA/CPA-accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology;
- Completion of an APA/CPA-accredited doctoral internship.
- Previous work experience in a University or college mental health setting.
- Experience providing group psychotherapy and risk assessment in an outpatient treatment setting.
- Training and experience conducting workshops and/or outreach programming on depression/suicide prevention.
- Electronic medical record keeping experience with programs such as Medicat, Point and Click, and/or Titanium.
- Experience supervising or teaching practicum students.
- Fluency in Spanish, Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese.
The postdoctoral fellowship at CAPS at Stony Brook University participates in APPIC’s University Psychology Postdoctoral Directory (UPPD).
Coming soon!!! A link to our online application with instructions for submitting a letter of interest and CV. Applications are due January 2, 2018.
- Letter of interest
- Contact information for three references
We will notify candidates of interview status in January, aiming to schedule initial Skype interviews for the week of January 22, 2018 and planning for in-person interviews for the weeks of February 12 and February 19, 2018.
We will extend offers to applicants on the APPIC recommended date of February 26, 2018.