Become a Green Dot Ambassador!
The Green Dot Ambassadors are a recognized club on campus that was formed to promote
social responsibility and bystander engagement by supporting the Green Dot training
program and contributing to a campus culture that does not tolerate violence in any
form. Green Dot Ambassadors seek to empower students in their efforts to recognize
and respond to power-based personal violence, and promote awareness of the impact
of various forms of power-based violence, such as rape, sexual assault, relationship
violence, harassment, on individuals, communities, and society.
*Completion of the full day Green Dot Bystander Intervention Training is expected
within one semester of becoming a Green Dot Ambassador.*
Green Dot Ambassadors will be able to:
- Assist professional staff with Green Dot training.
- Promote social responsibility and bystander engagement through outreach events and
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of the Green Dot strategy and related concepts
- Enhance public speaking and presentation skills.
- Build academic and professional relationships and networks.
- Expand professional repertoire and develop resume.
- Make a difference and change the world!
If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, please click here
to visit the Green Dot Ambassadors SBLife page.