WELCOME TO THE WO/MEN'S AND GENDER RESOURCE CENTER
Our philosophy is to:
- Support students distressed by gender-related problems.
- Educate the campus community on gender issues.
- Advocate for women at the University.
- Advocate for all members of the University on gender issues.
- Promote a culture of social justice and non-violence.
- Affirm and respect people of all backgrounds.
- Help students foster a sense of belonging and engagement in the campus community.
- Support students in their continued growth and identity development.
To this end, we provide services for students of all genders in the following areas: Outreach, Education, Referrals.