Facilities IT Support Portal - Home Page
Welcome to the IT Support Portal. This web portal is designed to assist Dean of Students staff in solving issues related to Lotus Notes, printers, computers and Internet, among others.
Preparing for DOS Google Apps Migration
Stony Brook University is moving to Google Apps for Education for email, calendar, shared documents, and much more. The Dean of Students (DOS) has created a page in order to help DOS Staff and Students prepare for Google Apps Migration. Click here for more information
For help with a problem, please submit a work ticket by navigating to our Submit a Work Ticket form.
Please allow a response time of 2 business days. Computer technicians are available to help you with a variety of tasks, including:
- Items requiring Administrator rights, e.g. installations and updates
- Purchase recommendations
- System maintenance
- Network issues
Many of the common issues and questions can be resolved by the user with the information contained in this portal.
Refer to our comprehensive How To section if you are looking for a series of well-explained steps to complete a specific task.
Navigate to our Troubleshooting section to help you streamline your issue based on your observations. This section will also suggest possible solutions to help you resolve it.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Other areas on campus manage certain issues as follows:
- R25 issues are resolved by Client Support and should be addressed to SupportTeamR25@notes.cc.sunysb.edu.
- Networking issues (e.g. broken data jacks) are resolved by TelNet@notes.cc.sunysb.edu.
- File Restoration and shared drive issues are resolved by DoIt_Windows_Admin@notes.cc.sunysb.edu.
- Lotus Notes database links and shared email accounts issues are resolved by Notes_Admin@notes.cc.sunysb.edu.
Additional information is available on the Division of Information Technology Website.