Before you jump into your leadership development, it is important to take the time to evaluate your strengths, areas in need of improvement, interests, and personal values.
To start, you can participate in some of the Educational, Development, and Training programs available on campus.
And, you can take the time to reflect on your past experiences by asking yourself the following questions:
- When working with others, what do I typically contribute to the group?
- What do people tell me I am good at?
- What do I enjoy doing?
- What type of tasks do I typically struggle with?
- What do I want people to say about me and my leadership style?
- What are my personal, educational, and career goals?