There are many opportunities on campus for involvement.
Here are just a few:
1. Join one of the over 300 University recognized clubs and organizations on campus.
2. Participate in community service projects
3. Join an intramural sports team or a sport club
5. Visit the Education, Development & Training page
6. Land an on-campus job or internship. Visit the Career Center's Zebra Net for more information.
7. Check out the Campus Involvement Project's list of "25 Things to Do at Stony Brook before You Graduate"
|Still not sure where to start?
Meet with a "Getting Your Foot in the Door" consultant to review your options.
Remember, "Getting Involved" can mean different things for different people. Be sure to review your options and try new things!