Clean & Tidy
Maintain a Clean Premises
If you host a party, don't block a neighbor's access or park on lawns. Make sure that the party remains on your own property and that you clean everything inside and outside your home soon after it ends.
Your landlord may handle the landscaping of your property, but keeping your residence clean is the neighborly thing to do — take pride in the appearance of the place in which you live.
At all other times, respect your neighbors by following garbage disposal guidelines to keep your neighborhood clean.
This is what you need to know:
- Cover garbage pails to keep pests away
- Do not tie lids to cans
- Put garbage into 32-gallon cans (cans should weigh no more than 50 pounds)
- Place cans in front of your house at the curb prior to 6 am on garbage collection days
- Properly bundle and bag all waste items (no loose items will be collected)
- Do not put out more than four bulk items at a time on your second collection day
- Do not put waste in cardboard cartons.
- Be kind to the environment as well — remember to stay green and recycle eligible materials.
Check your local town webpage for more information and recycling pick-up schedules: Click here