What to include:
- Stick to the facts. Nobody likes a liar.
- Provide constructive information that will help future tenants.
- Highlight specific positive and/or negative aspects of your time spent living in the unit.
What NOT to include:
- Inappropriate Content: Painting a picture with your words is fine, but please no threats, harassment, hate speech, or extreme language.
- Hearsay: Your reviews must reflect your personal experience....not something you heard from someone else.
- Privacy: Don't post other people's private information. Refrain from posting names (use "Landlord" instead), or photos of people without their consent.
- Relevance: Don't use your review as a platform to rant about political or religious ideologies, or other topics that are irrelevant to the rental experience.
- Conflicts of interest: Your reviews should be objective. Don't write reviews on your own property or properties belonging to your friend.