In general, orientation will be in session unless classes are cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. Information about campus-wide closings or cancellations is available on the Emergency Management website. Additional details specific to orientation programs will be posted here if applicable.
Math exam (January 26)
Due to classes being cancelled, the math exam scheduled for January 26 at 10am is also cancelled.
Opening Weekend (January 24-25, 2015)
The campus has been monitoring the weather forecast for the weekend and there is the chance for a significant weather event on Saturday. Updates related to cancellations will be posted here as they become available.
- New student move in:
- New residential students will be allowed to move in early on Friday, January 23rd, between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. Check in is at the Quad Office of the Quad to which you have been assigned. New residential students are strongly encouraged to consider moving in on Friday instead of Saturday to avoid any potential impacts from the weather. Quad offices will continue to be staffed between 9 am and noon on Saturday for those students who prefer to move in during this time frame.
- To accommodate early move-in, dining locations and FSA services offices will follow modified hours as detailed here.
- Saturday programs:
- For the most part, Saturday programs as noted here, are scheduled to proceed as normal.
- The following offices will still be open to assist students preparing for the first day of classes:
- Administration Building, 11am-3pm: Bursar/Student Accounts, Financial Aid & Scholarship Services, Parking Services, Campus ID Card, Registrar
- Union, 2nd floor, 12-4pm, FSA Student Employment, Meal Plan Office
- SAC, 12-4pm, Academic & Transfer Advising Services, Division of Information Technology, Academic Technology
- Cancellations: The following office(s) will no longer be open/attending: Undergraduate Colleges (First-Year Advising), Office of Sustainability
- Sunday programs:
- At this time, we do not anticipate that the expected inclement weather will have an impact on Sunday's programs. Any further updates will be posted here.