- Follow the directions on the website to the MAIN ENTRANCE. http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/directions.shtml
- From the Main Entrance, turn LEFT on Circle Road.
- Follow Circle Road until you see Campus Drive on your right (you will pass Marburger Dr. & Tabler Drive on your left and Engineering Drive on your right before coming to Campus Drive on the right).
- Turn RIGHT on Campus Drive.
- Take an immediate LEFT on to John Toll Drive.
- Turn RIGHT into the large Student Activities Center Parking Lot. Parking in this lot is free for new students on orientation days, except for metered spots.
- Walk to the top of the lot (away from the road) towards the Student Activities Center.
- Please check in at the Student Activities Center Lobby.
- Follow the Port Jefferson LIRR Train Line to the Stony Brook Station. http://www.mta.info/lirr/
- Arrive at the Stony Brook Train Station.
- Wait at the Bus Stop adjacent to the train station for Railroad Route Bus.
- Take the Railroad Route Bus to the Student Activities Center (SAC) loop bus stop.
- Exit the bus and proceed on foot to the Student Activites Center Lobby.