Useful Websites

Below are links to Stony Brook sites most commonly visited by the post-baccalaureate pre-health students.

Financial Aid
Non-matriculated graduate students noromally do not quality for financial aid.  However, there is a "Course of Study Form" obtainable through the Financial Aid Office that may be applicable to you for the purpose of receiving financial aid for upto 12 consecutive months.  For more information visit their website and click on forms.

Math Learning Center

Off-Campus Housing

On-campus Housing is usually not available to non-matriculated students.  The off-campus housing site has local listings for rooms, apartments, and houses,

School of Professional Development
While the Academic & Pre-Professional Advising Center is here to assist you with academic questions and concerns.  All non-matriculated graduate students are considered students in the School of Professional Development.  Be sure to be aware of their specifice academic policies deadlines.