- Fill out this form for all off-campus trips. Each member of the club attending the trip must sign the code of conduct. Once this trip is filled out completely turn it in to your program advisor, Tom St. John or Marie Turchiano
- If students are driving their personal car of renting a car for an off campus Trip, the LENS check packet is due to their assigned Program Advisor.
- An E-board member must fill out this form any time a member is injured at a club event including, practices,and home and away games.
- Fill this form out within 24 hours of each off-campus trip.
- If you are going to miss this class for a game, you can fill this form out to notify your professors.
- The Food Permit is required when food needs to be at a constant temperature for your event. USG funded student clubs and organizations are required to turn in their Food Permit at the time the minutes and vouchers have been submitted to USG. All non-funded clubs and organizations are required to submit their Food Permit to their assigned Program Advisor.
- Utilize this document to plan your events.
- This manual is a guide to all sports clubs. It explains policies and procedures, and gives important information to being an active sports club.
- Refer to this document to write a constitution for your club.
- This guide gives information on Athletic Training and injury protocol.
- This document gives the proper protocol to follow if an accident was to occur on an off-campus trip.
Submit your Club Roster
2017-2018 Sport Club Roster Form
- This form is a list of all club members in your organization, and must be submitted
at the beginning of each semester to Campus Recreation.
Submit an electronic copy of your club's roster here