Items to Bring- Youth Conferences
- Linens: Bedding (sheets, pillows)
- Snacks (nonperishable)
- Mini fridge
- Fan (highly suggested)
- Electronics (make sure to check with your camp/conference coordinator)
- Surge Protectors (no extension cords)
- Shower (towels, shower shoes, and caddies)
- Laundry detergent
- Medication/contact lens supplies per week in original prescription bottle(s)
- Family contact numbers and email addresses
Title IX prohibits sex discrimination in all forms, including sexual violence and/or harassment.
Contact Marjolie Leonard, Director for Title IX and Risk Management, Office of Diversity and Affirmative Action, 201 Administration Building,
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-0251, Marjolie.Leonard@stonybrook.edu (p) 631.632.6280.
See www.stonybrook.edu/titleix for more information and/or to report an incident.