Items to Bring
- Maps and Driving Directions
- Alarm clock
- Comfortable clothes for daytime and evening activities
- Light blanket
- Linens (*Youth Conferences*)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, towel)
- Fan (the dorms may have air conditioning, but we highly recommend that you bring a good fan regardless)
- Medication/contact lens supplies per week in original prescription bottle(s)
- Family contact numbers and email addresses
Title IX prohibits sex discrimination in all forms, including sexual violence and/or harassment.
Contact Marjolie Leonard, Interim Director for Title IX and Risk Management, Office of Diversity and Affirmative Action, 201 Administration Building,
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-0251, Marjolie.Leonard@stonybrook.edu (p) 631.632.6280.
See www.stonybrook.edu/titleix for more information and/or to report an incident.