Search SB
Stony Brook University Stony Brook University Campus Residences
Campus Residences Campus Residences Department of Residential Operations
top line
Submit a Work Order Request: FIXIT
Use the FIXIT website to submit work requests on-line.  You will receive email updates with regards to the status of your request.  Please follow up with your quad office if you have any questions regarding your work requests. 

Use the View Work Orders website to view all open work orders for you room.  Please do not enter duplicate work orders into the FixIT system.  Contact your quad office if you have questions on pending work orders for your room.



FIXIT and the SBU 311 App should NOT be used to report emergencies. Report All EMERGENCIES (e.g. smoke, fire, gas leaks, chemical spills, medical emergencies, etc.) to University Police: Dial 911 using an on-campus phone or (631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone. 

Other URGENT facility issues (e.g. water leaks, doors not working, loss of power, etc.) also should NOT be submitted via FIXIT or SBU 311. Urgent issues regarding residence hall maintenance should be reported to our dispatch station at (631) 632-9585. 


Title IX prohibits sex discrimination in all forms, including sexual violence and/or harassment.
Contact Marjolie Leonard, Director for Title IX and Risk Management, Office of Diversity and Affirmative Action, 201 Administration Building,
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-0251, (p) 631.632.6280.

See for more information and/or to report an incident.