Skip Navigation

Cable, Wi-Fi, and Phone Issues

The cable, wi-fi, and phone services are managed by ITSM (Information Technology Service Management). If you experience any problems with any of these services, such as a disruption in one of these services, or an issue with a phone jack, ethernet cable, or cable jack, you can submit a request via the IT service portal. Do NOT submit these requests using FIXIT or SBU 311. Instead, submit a ticket here.

Login to Edit