Skip Navigation
Reporting Maintenance and Custodial Issues

The FIXIT website can be used to report any maintenance or custodial issues that are not considered urgent. Read more.

SBU 311 The SBU 311 app is an alternative to the FIXIT website, and can be used to report similar issues. The SBU 311 app also allows you the option to submit a picture with your work order. Read more.
Emergency Dispatch

All urgent maintenance issues (e.g. water leaks, doors not working, loss of power, etc.) should be reported to emergency dispatch at (631) 632-9585.

Please keep in mind that this is only for maintenance emergencies and not for emergencies involving safety issues (e.g. smoke, fire, gas leaks, chemical spills, medical emergencies, etc.), which should be reported to University Police, who can be reached by dialing 911 using an on-campus phone or (631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone. Read more.

Quad Office The Quad Office is typically your first point of contact with Residential Operations. The Quad Office staff can answer general questions you have about submitting work orders, and can also report urgent issues to emergency dispatch on your behalf. Read more.
Feedback After a work order that you have submitted has been completed, you will receive an email notification with a link allowing you to provide feedback regarding your satisfaction. This feedback helps us to identify aspects of our service which work well as well as those which require improvement, and while optional, is greatly appreciated. Read more.
What to Know

There are a number of issues that you should be aware of when you report a work order, including which information you should have handy, as well as potential charges that you may be responsible for if there is damage that is either intentional or due to negligence. Read more.


Login to Edit