Skip Navigation

Civil Disturbance

Civil disturbances include riots, demonstrations, threatening individuals or assemblies that have become significantly disruptive.

In the event of a civil disturbance:

  • Call Campus Police ‘333’ or 631-632-3333
  • Provide the address, location and as many details as possible to the dispatcher.
  • Do not provoke or become involved in the disturbance.
  • If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors and windows. Remain inside.

Back To Emergency Responses

Login to Edit